Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well another year has come. Things around here have been getting worse. Unemployment is going to get cut off soon, and I still need to find a job. I'm not sure what is worse, the worry of or the fact that we will be broke soon. Yeah I know God is great and He has taken care of us, but...... I still think.
Is thinking such a bad thing? Yeah I should have more faith in every aspect of my life, but I don't. It's been a rough 40 years. I have had to sweat from 16 on up to now to get where I am and keep what I have. Well I'm still looking for that job. Once again I get screwed and have to get back into trucking. It's not what I want to do, but it's what I know, and I hate it. I have the money for the education. It's there, but so are the bills. So as the days go on I get more resentful and hate life more and more. I know that everyday is something that we need to rejoice in, but come on can a guy get a break? I have sacrificed more then anyone that I know to get where I am at, but it's still not enough.
So what next. Where do I go or who do I turn to? It's a tough question. But I know the answer. I turn to myself. I need to put my family so far ahead of my needs and wants that last place is looks good. I need to forget about school and live with the fact that trucking is going to be my life and my death.
So here's to my family and trucking. Sometime I feel the same about both. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment